The Unisys ClearPath MCP Bronze and Silver offerings are fully-featured entry-level solutions. They provide the secure, robust enterprise-class application operating environments that are required in today’s changing data centers located throughout the world. These solutions allow the flexibility you require to use the x86 server hardware of your choice.
Unisys ClearPath MCP Bronze and Silver software offerings are deployable into an industry-standard, IT infrastructure you supply that includes x86 servers, and Microsoft Windows 2012 R2, and may include VMware ESXi as an optional deployment environment.
The ClearPath MCP Bronze and Silver operating environments can help you to:
- Gain flexibility by using a broad array of tools, services and skills available for an industry standard IT infrastructure
- Reduce costs by utilizing a hypervisor implementation that does not requiring dedicated server hardware to host applications
- Lower business risks by achieving planned objectives for functionality, budget, and time-to-market utilizing corporate set standards
The Unisys ClearPath MCP Bronze and Silver offerings are available in options to accommodate differing organizational needs.
These two products are designed and packaged for different types of entry-level workloads:
- Bronze has concurrent user-based licensing and can host a general-purpose workload that includes production work as well as application development and testing activities.
- Silver has capacity based licensing driven by the maximum number of MCP Central Processing Modules (CPMs) that are available for activation. Several workload types are available that include general purpose, Agile Business Suite, and choices for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
The ClearPath MCP Bronze and Silver offerings are integrated software stacks that include the MCP operating system, firmware, transaction manager, application server, data management software, and system utilities needed to support enterprise-class applications.