The business landscape is changing dramatically with the increasing proliferation of mobile devices like smartphones and tablets into the workspace. This requires your applications to be equally smart and nimble to function effectively across a varied range of platforms. The need of the hour is for IT to create an applications experience that is mobile enough to keep pace with a constantly shifting landscape of consumer-chosen devices.
Customers want instant and on-hand access to products and services, and they want nothing less than the ‘complete’ digital experience in anything they do. Unisys Mobile Application Services provide for this reality by combining a set of application development and maintenance services that cater to smartphones and tablets across the major platforms such as iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows.
Our range of Mobile Application Services includes:
- Application Assessment - Creates a business case for mobile enablement of legacy applications and developing new mobile applications. Assesses which functionality and features to include and which mobile platforms can be supported.
- Application Development - Develops native and cross-platform applications and modernizes existing applications for mobile enablement.
- User Authentication - Embeds biometric based Multi-Factor Authentication functionality in mobile applications, as per the security requirement of the transaction/application.
- User Experience Design - Designs and implements User Interfaces for mobile applications, leveraging device and form factor specific features such as screen resolution and gesture recognition for a superior user experience.
- Application Testing - Tests multi-device/multi-platform/multi-browser mobile apps.