Recent research sponsored by Unisys shows that IT and business executives in the United States and Europe believe enterprise-scale agility – the capability to deploy applications quickly throughout the organization to capitalize on fast-emerging market opportunities presented by digital business - is crucial to enabling pervasive adoption of digital business models.
- 73% say application agility strategies are important for digital transformation
- 84% percent believe digital transformation leads to customer "delight"
- 61% expect increased adoption of agile frameworks in next 12-24 months
- 62% see data security concerns as potential barriers to enterprise app agility
- 84% have some level of DevOps adoption in their future
The survey, conducted by IDG Research and exclusively sponsored by Unisys, reveals that the respondents view enterprise-scale agility as the key to realizing closer and better engagement with customers, which they view as the most important potential outcome of adopting digital business models throughout their organizations. Know more about what are the key challenges and strategies that executives are implementing to solve the Enterprise Agility Challenge.
Learn more about
Unisys Enterprise Agile and DevOps Services