Security Ownership by Certain Beneficial Owners and Management
Shown below is information with respect to persons or groups that beneficially own more than 5% of Unisys common stock. This information is derived from Schedules 13G filed by such persons or groups.
|Name and Address of Beneficial Owner||Number of Shares|
Of Common Stock
55 East 52nd Street
New York, NY 10022
|Fairpointe Capital LLC|
1 N. Franklin Street
Chicago, IL 60606
Edward C. Johnson 3d
Abigail P. Johnson
245 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
|JHL Capital Group LLC|
JHL Capital Group Master Fund L.P.
JHL Capital Group Master Fund GP Ltd.
James H. Litinsky
900 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60611
P.O. Box 309, Ugland House
Grand Cayman KY1-1104
|The Vanguard Group|
100 Vanguard Blvd.
Malvern, PA 19355
(1) Sole dispositive power has been reported for all shares. Sole voting power has been reported for 2,694,228 shares.
(2) Sole dispositive power has been reported for 5,605,321 shares, and shared dispositive power has been reported for 66,300 shares. Sole voting power has been reported for 5,530,983 shares.
(3) Sole dispositive power has been reported for all shares. Sole voting power has been reported for 753,332 shares.
(4) Shared dispositive and shared voting power have been reported for all shares.
(5) Sole dispositive power has been reported for 2,898,495 shares, and shared dispositive power has been reported for 65,771 shares. Sole voting power has been reported for 69,341 shares.
Shown below are the number of shares of Unisys common stock (or stock units) beneficially owned as of March 2, 2015 by all directors, each of the executive officers named in "Compensation Discussion and Analysis", and all directors and current officers of Unisys as a group.
Number of Shares|
of Common Stock(1)(2)
Additional Shares of|
Common Stock Deemed
Beneficially Owned (1)(3)
Percent of Class |
|Peter A. Altabef||0.0||0||*|
|Jared L. Cohon||14,377.0||0||*|
|J. Edward Coleman (former officer)||1,504.7||285,155||*|
|Edward C. Davies (former officer)||34,141.8||0||*|
|Alison Davis||29,393.0 ||0 ||*|
|Nathaniel A. Davis||26,854.0||0||*|
|Denise K. Fletcher||46,699.1||0||*|
|Ronald S. Frankenfield||10,847.9||95,142||*|
|Janet B. Haugen||38,465.9||88,125||*|
|Leslie F. Kenne||45,304.3||0||*|
|David A. Loeser||3,453.0||16,977||*|
|Jeffrey E. Renzi||1,797.0||12,001||*|
|Lee D. Roberts||17,741.0||0||*|
|Paul E. Weaver||38,216.0||0||*|
|All directors and current officers as a group||298,891||326,964||1.0|
* Less than 1%
(1) Includes shares reported by directors and officers as held directly or in the names of spouses, children or trusts as to which beneficial ownership may have been disclaimed.
(a) Shares held under the Unisys Savings Plan, a qualified plan under Sections 401(a) and 401(k) of the Internal Revenue Code, as follows: Mr. Coleman, 1,504.7; Mr. Davies, 1,059.8; Mr. Frankenfield, 7,971.9; Ms. Haugen, 1,457.9; Mr. Loeser, 865.0; current officers as a group, 13,518.0. With respect to such shares, plan participants have authority to direct voting.
(b) Stock units, as described in "Compensation of Directors", for directors as follows: Ms. Fletcher, 1,314.8. They may not be voted.
(c) Stock units deferred under the 2005 Deferred Compensation Plan for Directors as follows: Dr. Cohon, 14,377.0; Ms. Davis, 29,393.0; Ms. Fletcher, 25,552.0; and Ms. Kenne, 29,430. Deferred stock units are distributed in shares of common stock upon the earlier of termination of service or on any date at least two years after the stock units are awarded, as previously elected by the director. They may not be voted.
(3) Shares shown are shares subject to options exercisable within 60 days following March 2, 2015.