Join distinguished international and Australian speakers for two days of debate on the joint and integrated Australian Defence Force.
Lysandra Schmutter, Vice President Public Sector, Unisys, will host the panel session 'Cyber as a joint enabler', alongside Dr Tobias Feakin, Australia's inaugural Ambassador for Cyber Affairs.
Conference topics include:
- Impact of changes in Australia’s strategic environment on Defence’s capability plan
- Policy and implementation challenges central to building the joint and integrated ADF
- The emerging operating environment
- Key Defence capability decisions
- Best practice internationally in developing joint and integrated defence forces
- Options for enhancing the role of industry as a fundamental input to capability Impact of new and emerging technology options.