The Unisys Approach – Insights to Value
Unisys provides a unique approach, Insights to Value, to help Banks derive the maximum value out of their mobility strategy. It starts with gaining insights into business, operational and end-user aspects of mobility and developing a comprehensive strategy to deploy, manage, monitor, secure and support global mobility capabilities. Banks worldwide are embracing Unisys Mobility Solutions to:
- Enable secure mobile banking with minimal effort: Our mobile banking apps can be easily integrated with backend systems with zero or minimal customization efforts.
- Improve workforce productivity by enabling field officers to access critical information on the move and process applications with greater efficiency.
- Provide biometric-based multi-factor user authentication (GPS, Voice, face etc.,) functionality, which can be securely integrated with any application, to confirm user’s identity.
- Improve end-user support with a centralized helpdesk for all endpoints, from desktops to smartphones and tablets.
- Manage mobile environment (including devices, apps, endusers) in a secure and cost-effective manner.
Unisys Mobility Solutions
Simplify enterprise mobility with an integrated solution designed to address business concerns and make people more effective by enabling value chain participants to:
- Gain Insights and Control- Business and operational insights can help you securely manage resources while identifying areas of inefficiencies and opportunities.
- Mobilize Information- Improve employee productivity and efficiency by enabling mobile access to existing enterprise or new applications.
- Be Enterprise Agile- Meet the demands of the mobile enterprise with reliable, secure, and agile processes and resources.
Essential components include:
- Mobile Assessments and Consulting- Designed to provide a comprehensive mobile strategy to help banks regain control of a fragmented mobile environment comprised of disparate systems.
- Mobile Security- Designed to lower risk by utilizing a holistic security approach that focuses on four key dimensions of security - user, device, apps and data.
- Mobile Application Development -Cost-effective and highquality development and integration by leveraging built-in advanced technologies and security capabilities. Designed to provide optimal user experience, continuity, high performance, and ease of maintenance.
- Mobile Environment Management-A holistic approach to managing mobile environments (devices, apps and users).
- Mobile Infrastructure- Designed to enable your mobile infrastructure to adapt to ever-changing user demands. Also provides secure sharing of files and documents across varied environments.